DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile
DIDYou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» I was a guest...
I'm not an idiot EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:26 am by pearl diver

» they lost my paperwork
I'm not an idiot EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» language *tw*
I'm not an idiot EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:35 am by seb

» Your opinions please
I'm not an idiot EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm by ShadowOfTheDay

» Just... argh!
I'm not an idiot EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 am by The Glass Menagerie

» Overwhelmed.
I'm not an idiot EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:01 am by piecesofme.rebecca

» "you don't have a right to feel insecure"
I'm not an idiot EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:38 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» *TW* (language/medical) NHS
I'm not an idiot EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 am by The Glass Menagerie

» all the things i would love to fuckin say to you..
I'm not an idiot EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:51 am by Jakey

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:20 pm

I'm not an idiot

3 posters

Go down

I'm not an idiot Empty I'm not an idiot

Post by piecesofme.rebecca Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:18 pm

I'm not an idiot. I know you're a psychopath now. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. So take your lying manipulative bullying ass as far away as you can get and leave me the fuck alone! I blocked every damn account I knew you had for fuck sake. Take the hint! I want Nothing to do with you!

Also any person truly wanting to apologise to me wouldn't cowardly send a message to one of my guys and then put a block up so no response could be given. You knew full well we didn't want to hear from you.Your words were meaningless. You obviously just wanted to cause another upset. You are so pathetic.

To be clear, this is not aimed at anyone here.
piecesofme.rebecca
piecesofme.rebecca

Female Posts : 133
System : Mostly I have alters that are me who split away at different ages or have specific skills and purposes within the system. All of my selves 13 and up go by Rebecca. Before that the name Becky was used by family so most don't like being called that. One teen goes by Becca. Many will note their age if they know it, but not always. Outside my core selves there are some who have been named for their roles like Anger, Sorrow, Painholder etc. My strongest and oldest memory keeper is Amber, she's a gatekeeper of sorts. She almost never comes out to be social. Paul is the carer for my Littles. He's just lovely. Dean is my main protector. Others inside but who rarely interact with the outside world are Grandma (Mary), Celeste, Andy (male), and Eric.

Back to top Go down

I'm not an idiot Empty Re: I'm not an idiot

Post by Jessicakes Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:00 pm

youre not an idiot at all rebecca I'm not an idiot 2122585038 I'm not an idiot 2122585038 I'm not an idiot 2122585038 you could never be

maybe the other person feels too nervous to hear a response for now and have only blocked you temporarily? (much like jake deleting his facebook account to run away from some people)

ive had this before, and i have a feeling it may be from the same person (who then got their partner involved and caused a huge fuss!)

leaving you with that message may have caused such a frustrating feeling, but maybe they cant yet face up to their own truths by a response from you? just a thought?

i hope that whatever it is, they're able to leave you alone and allow you to move on I'm not an idiot 2122585038
Jessicakes
Jessicakes
Founder
Founder

Female Posts : 110
System : Jakey, Jamie, Eddie & Ollie

https://didyou.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Orchestra Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:05 pm

i agree with what Jess said. maybe they just wanted you to know that they're sorry, i have to wonder if they were looking for a response or not? i'm not sure really, but i hope there were no bad intentions from them.

sorry that you're upset I'm not an idiot 2122585038
The Orchestra
The Orchestra
Elite Member
Elite Member

System : lots of people.

http://www.orchestratedmess.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by piecesofme.rebecca Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:38 am

Maybe some of us are paranoid. with good reason I just see old familiar behaviors in this person that I saw in the mother and she was fucking nuts! Even if I'm totally wrong about her, I blocked all the accounts we knew of; that should have been a big effing clue to just leave us alone! And another thing, a true apology is supposed to be for the person you hurt not a way to try and assuage your own guilt. If she had any kindness or respect she would not have been so sneaky with how she contacted us. She was being completely self-serving. All that oh I don't want to upset Rebecca if that were true she would have respected the blocking we did and left us alone. Honestly I suspect she's a sociopath, or at least someone in her system is. They can be very adept at acting normal and nice. They smile as you drink their poison. I lived with that kind of crazy for 20 years and I'll be damned if I put up with it now that I have a choice to walk away when I see hints of it.
piecesofme.rebecca
piecesofme.rebecca

Female Posts : 133
System : Mostly I have alters that are me who split away at different ages or have specific skills and purposes within the system. All of my selves 13 and up go by Rebecca. Before that the name Becky was used by family so most don't like being called that. One teen goes by Becca. Many will note their age if they know it, but not always. Outside my core selves there are some who have been named for their roles like Anger, Sorrow, Painholder etc. My strongest and oldest memory keeper is Amber, she's a gatekeeper of sorts. She almost never comes out to be social. Paul is the carer for my Littles. He's just lovely. Dean is my main protector. Others inside but who rarely interact with the outside world are Grandma (Mary), Celeste, Andy (male), and Eric.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down