DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile
DIDYou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» I was a guest...
they lost my paperwork EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:26 am by pearl diver

» they lost my paperwork
they lost my paperwork EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» language *tw*
they lost my paperwork EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:35 am by seb

» Your opinions please
they lost my paperwork EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm by ShadowOfTheDay

» Just... argh!
they lost my paperwork EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 am by The Glass Menagerie

» Overwhelmed.
they lost my paperwork EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:01 am by piecesofme.rebecca

» "you don't have a right to feel insecure"
they lost my paperwork EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:38 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» *TW* (language/medical) NHS
they lost my paperwork EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 am by The Glass Menagerie

» all the things i would love to fuckin say to you..
they lost my paperwork EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:51 am by Jakey

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:20 pm

they lost my paperwork

3 posters

Go down

they lost my paperwork Empty they lost my paperwork

Post by olo'ronsem Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:30 am

so this is semester 4 for me. semester two i had to drop cuz i cudnt afford books, but cuz i dropped too late, it counted as a W to my records. well at the end of semester 3, my completion rate was under 67% and my school put me on academic suspension.

i spent 6 hours getting a letter of appeal ready for the committee, i filled out the application and i handed it all into my school student services in a very timely matter. that was 7 days ago, and i still havent heard anything.

today is the first day of the semester and i didnt know if i shud still go to class so i stop in to ask my adviser. he checks with the lady in charge of registration then comes back and tells me that she lost my paperwork.

the letter i spent so much time on and printed out on resume paper is fucking gone....just *poof*

being an over prepared IT person i said i have it in .doc and PDF format on my (one of 5 million) jump drives in my backpack. so my adviser tells me to go print it again and come back to talk to the register lady. so i do, but i completely break down in the hallway...school is the only thing i have going for me right now, the thought of losing more time is heart breaking.

i get back, and go to this ladies office. i walk in and her office is the single most trashed place ever. it looks like a tornado hit it five times! no wonder she lost my paperwork, i wonder how many other students her lack of a file cabinet fucked over. i give her my papers and she apologizes. im say its ok, but i sheepishly remark that i hope it doent get lost again, this lady reassures me and tells me i will probably get an email of the committee's decision before the day ends.

well, their office closes at 5....its 4:30....no email....

i swear to fucking god, if she loses it again... they lost my paperwork 889463111

and im sure the committee will think i was lazy i didnt hand in my paperwork right away, cuz i doubt this lady will be like "i lost it, oops" i was working my ass off to make an impression of im serious about my education, and this lady fucks that up for me.

im so pissed, been pissed all day. and if i have to withdraw again i have to do so by friday, so they better tell me by wednesday morning, or im gonna be this ladies worst nightmare. seriously, u wud think that a place that deals with peoples money and futures like this wud have their shit together.
olo'ronsem
olo'ronsem

Female Posts : 120
System : Ashley (core/host), Solene (16), Cloee (4), Selene (11), Nicki (14), Jessi (25), Quorra(7), Andrew (17), Xavier (300)

http://didawareness.blogspot.com/?zx=eda686e92bf92216

Back to top Go down

they lost my paperwork Empty Re: they lost my paperwork

Post by olo'ronsem Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:35 am

and of course, as im typing this, i get her email.

i get to stay!!!!!

cheers
olo'ronsem
olo'ronsem

System : Ashley (core/host), Solene (16), Cloee (4), Selene (11), Nicki (14), Jessi (25), Quorra(7), Andrew (17), Xavier (300)

Back to top Go down

Post by piecesofme.rebecca Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:04 am

Whew... so glad you get to stay! I was on pins and needles reading the first post. My heart was aching for you. You're probably right in suspecting that woman's lack of organization has caused problems for many people. It's a shame. Thank goodness you can continue your classes in spite of her negligence.
piecesofme.rebecca
piecesofme.rebecca

Female Posts : 133
System : Mostly I have alters that are me who split away at different ages or have specific skills and purposes within the system. All of my selves 13 and up go by Rebecca. Before that the name Becky was used by family so most don't like being called that. One teen goes by Becca. Many will note their age if they know it, but not always. Outside my core selves there are some who have been named for their roles like Anger, Sorrow, Painholder etc. My strongest and oldest memory keeper is Amber, she's a gatekeeper of sorts. She almost never comes out to be social. Paul is the carer for my Littles. He's just lovely. Dean is my main protector. Others inside but who rarely interact with the outside world are Grandma (Mary), Celeste, Andy (male), and Eric.

Back to top Go down

Post by olo'ronsem Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:55 am

thanks Rebecca.

after i posted my rant i checked my email and after reading the good news i thought
"well my rant was kinda silly now!"

really improved my day seeing that email! they lost my paperwork 240439601
olo'ronsem
olo'ronsem

Back to top Go down

Post by The Glass Menagerie Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 pm

yay! i'm so glad you got the email and you can stay. ^_^

...she should really get a filing cabinet though, wow. o_o
The Glass Menagerie
The Glass Menagerie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female Posts : 636
System : too many to list :3