DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile
DIDYou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» I was a guest...
Just... argh! EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:26 am by pearl diver

» they lost my paperwork
Just... argh! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» language *tw*
Just... argh! EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:35 am by seb

» Your opinions please
Just... argh! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm by ShadowOfTheDay

» Just... argh!
Just... argh! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 am by The Glass Menagerie

» Overwhelmed.
Just... argh! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:01 am by piecesofme.rebecca

» "you don't have a right to feel insecure"
Just... argh! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:38 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» *TW* (language/medical) NHS
Just... argh! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 am by The Glass Menagerie

» all the things i would love to fuckin say to you..
Just... argh! EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:51 am by Jakey

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:20 pm

Just... argh!

+3
ShatteredImage
piecesofme.rebecca
Jakey
7 posters

Go down

Just... argh! Empty Just... argh!

Post by Jakey Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:02 am

Just... argh! 1597927561 Just... feel like crying/screaming/letting it all go...
I need to meditate right now, but haven't been able to find a good enough spot in our bedroom...
This guy, a new boyfriend of one of my friends, was totally unable to 'get' me, my name, and how I existed etc. which is, you know, okay I'm a little let down - I can't help feeling like that, but no biggie, I know it can be difficult for others to understand.
But then he says a comment that really got to me when my friends were explaining about one girl at Uni 'R' who has recently announced how she felt about me... the guy, who knows 'R' and also dated her for a while, then says really defensively "She's not a lesbian."
No, no she is not. But I am a dude! Whether you see that or not is irrelevant, and she can see past the body to my gender on the inside... what does it matter?
So then he replies "Yeah but, you don't have a penis. How pointless would a relationship be with you!"
Honestly I got so angry and upset, especially since my inner-world relationship has just fallen through and all my friends out here seem to be getting together... yeah dude, don't worry about my feelings or anything, I'll be okay.
Adding insult to injury, he then lets me leave by saying "bye Jess..."

I'm just so annoyed and frustrated...
Jakey
Jakey
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 519
System : Jess (host), Jamie, Eddie, & Oliver

http://jakebabel.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Just... argh! Empty Re: Just... argh!

Post by piecesofme.rebecca Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:35 am

what a dick! Sorry that happened Jake. xxx

You're awesome and any girl would be lucky to have a relationship with you. I know it's not in the cards (outerworld wise) for legit reasons but seriously if those boundaries were not in place you'd be just as great a catch out here as in your inner world man. Some people have very limited minds. Forget em!

-Becca
piecesofme.rebecca
piecesofme.rebecca

Female Posts : 133
System : Mostly I have alters that are me who split away at different ages or have specific skills and purposes within the system. All of my selves 13 and up go by Rebecca. Before that the name Becky was used by family so most don't like being called that. One teen goes by Becca. Many will note their age if they know it, but not always. Outside my core selves there are some who have been named for their roles like Anger, Sorrow, Painholder etc. My strongest and oldest memory keeper is Amber, she's a gatekeeper of sorts. She almost never comes out to be social. Paul is the carer for my Littles. He's just lovely. Dean is my main protector. Others inside but who rarely interact with the outside world are Grandma (Mary), Celeste, Andy (male), and Eric.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShatteredImage Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:12 pm

That really makes me so mad! We used to live with someone who would call me by Mekos name all the time and act like he didn't know I was here when I know he did. It is one thing to not understand something and another thing to choose not to understand, he was a complete meanie head and there is absolutely no excuse for it.

People like him don't deserve your company.

<3

Gypsy
ShatteredImage
ShatteredImage

Female Posts : 131
System : Meko (Host) Accolon, Bear, Johnny, Amelia, Jayke, Gypsy, Vic

Back to top Go down

Post by seb Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:26 am

WHAT A ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, seriously, F him. ive had so many f-ing convos just like that with darren since we told him, n i feel for ya. barely a day goes by that we see him n he dont feel the need to point out that i dont actually have any 'kit'. or that whatever i 'think' i am, apparantly im a woman.

a lotta people are just assholes. your awesome, anyone that knows you, knows your awesome. this guy is a douchebag. sorry he left ya feeling crummy mate. he aint worth ya time.

seb
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Orchestra Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:21 am

:/ that's absolutely horrible. i'm so sorry someone acted like that towards you..

we've had similar things happen recently in college with some people so i'm sure some people inside know how you're feeling. it's not nice and it isnt acceptable. it doesnt matter how much someone 'gets it' or not, they should at least make an effort to understand or at the very least call you by your name whether they want to accept it or not.

i hope that at some point he'll realise how hurtful his words have been and make more of an effort to understand.
The Orchestra
The Orchestra
Elite Member
Elite Member

System : lots of people.

http://www.orchestratedmess.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by olo'ronsem Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:54 pm

omg, that angers me too....

im so sorry that happened to u jake Just... argh! 2765732125

i know hes ur friends bf, but i wud just give him the cold shoulder...if he isnt gonna see u for u, then u shudnt even see him!

i dunno...that made no sense, but fuck that guy!
olo'ronsem
olo'ronsem

Female Posts : 120
System : Ashley (core/host), Solene (16), Cloee (4), Selene (11), Nicki (14), Jessi (25), Quorra(7), Andrew (17), Xavier (300)

http://didawareness.blogspot.com/?zx=eda686e92bf92216

Back to top Go down

Post by The Glass Menagerie Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 am

that's absolutely horrible that anyone would react that way. :/ i'm sorry. eurgh. you are not Jess, not at all, he sounds like a douche. >< i would try to avoid him, too...
The Glass Menagerie
The Glass Menagerie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female Posts : 636
System : too many to list :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: