DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile
DIDYou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» I was a guest...
*TW* (language/medical) NHS EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:26 am by pearl diver

» they lost my paperwork
*TW* (language/medical) NHS EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» language *tw*
*TW* (language/medical) NHS EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:35 am by seb

» Your opinions please
*TW* (language/medical) NHS EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm by ShadowOfTheDay

» Just... argh!
*TW* (language/medical) NHS EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 am by The Glass Menagerie

» Overwhelmed.
*TW* (language/medical) NHS EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:01 am by piecesofme.rebecca

» "you don't have a right to feel insecure"
*TW* (language/medical) NHS EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:38 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» *TW* (language/medical) NHS
*TW* (language/medical) NHS EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 am by The Glass Menagerie

» all the things i would love to fuckin say to you..
*TW* (language/medical) NHS EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:51 am by Jakey

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:20 pm

*TW* (language/medical) NHS

5 posters

Go down

*TW* (language/medical) NHS Empty *TW* (language/medical) NHS

Post by seb Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:06 am

i wanna fucking scream. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THE FUCKING NHS IF THEY NEVER DO JACK SHIT TIL ITS TOO FUCKING LATE?!?!?!

my best mates dad, he's a fucking WICKED bloke, n he's pulled me outta a few tight spots, tho he never had to. hes one of the nicest guys you'd ever meet, heart of pure bloody gold, no matter what. one of the few truly good to the core people on this planet.

hes been ill for fucking ages, n the nhs has been 'unable' to figure out why (more truthfully, they aint FUCKING BOTHERED trying. at ALL!) and now they finally got their fucking answer, guess what, ITS TOO FUCKING LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lung cancer, that has metastasized to his brain.

if theyd done their FUCKING jobs when he first fucking went, they coulda stopped this. they coulda, but they didnt AND I WANNA KNOW WHY.

NO fucking excuse will do. there is NO reason. they were SHIT from start to FUCKING finish, n now its too fucking late, n theres an AMAZING man who shoulda had such a different fucking outcome.

ITS FUCKING BULLSHIT

seb
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

*TW* (language/medical) NHS Empty Re: *TW* (language/medical) NHS

Post by EddieJamie Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:20 am

oh my god mate, thats awful... im so sorry to hear that

there really is no excuse for them not to have ran tests - laziness is the only explanation. cant be fucked to send of a few simple tests all because they couldnt be arsed, and now its caused a good man to be losing his life?

im so sorry seb, really i am... by biggest condolences to you and your best friend... i hope somehow that theres a way for him to live a longer life
EddieJamie
EddieJamie

Male Posts : 77
System : Jamie & Ed, also with Ollie, Jake and Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by seb Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:56 am

thanks mate, appreciate ya reply.

dont think theres a lot more i can say. i just had to get the rant out there before i thumped something. i tell ya tho, any shred of confidence i had left in the NHS has long since fucked off. usually im the guy saying 'come on, for a free service the NHS aint bad', but now, i disagree with meself. fuck em. a year n a fucking half. fuck em.

i really dunno what to do. cos however shit im feeling, she'll be feeling a million times shitter, n him probly shitter still, n im sat here drinking tea >.< not that theres fuck all i can do, but ya know how it is. i just wanna... fix things. n i cant.

still. thanks for ya thoughts mate, means a lot.

seb
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by piecesofme.rebecca Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:33 am

That's really sad. It's really hard to accept that options to treat an illness are not there due to a lack of vigilance. We lost my father-in-law the same way (also to lung-cancer) So I understand completely the anger and feelings of helplessness. Not sure what else to say, just really sorry this is happening.
piecesofme.rebecca
piecesofme.rebecca

Female Posts : 133
System : Mostly I have alters that are me who split away at different ages or have specific skills and purposes within the system. All of my selves 13 and up go by Rebecca. Before that the name Becky was used by family so most don't like being called that. One teen goes by Becca. Many will note their age if they know it, but not always. Outside my core selves there are some who have been named for their roles like Anger, Sorrow, Painholder etc. My strongest and oldest memory keeper is Amber, she's a gatekeeper of sorts. She almost never comes out to be social. Paul is the carer for my Littles. He's just lovely. Dean is my main protector. Others inside but who rarely interact with the outside world are Grandma (Mary), Celeste, Andy (male), and Eric.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Orchestra Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:47 am

i wish i knew what to say other than i'm sorry that the NHS have, again, proved to be of no help and that someone who doesnt deserve it is suffering...

plenty of personal experience with this type of thing, would take far too long to list all that's wrong with them but i wish they'd get their act together and be useful for once. i dont think them being free is an excuse to be lazy. people in medicine should be kind and caring people who want the best for everyone, not people who cant be bothered to run some simple tests because they dont care if a person is unwell...
The Orchestra
The Orchestra
Elite Member
Elite Member

System : lots of people.

http://www.orchestratedmess.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Glass Menagerie Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 am

that's fucking awful, i'm so sorry. Sad i have no experience at all with the NHS because i don't live in the UK, but i can't say they sound very good in the slightest if they missed that, they shouldn't have missed that. like Kimi said, just because they're free, it's no excuse to be lazy, that's just so terrible!
The Glass Menagerie
The Glass Menagerie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female Posts : 636
System : too many to list :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down