DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile
DIDYou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» I was a guest...
homophobic idiot EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:26 am by pearl diver

» they lost my paperwork
homophobic idiot EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» language *tw*
homophobic idiot EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:35 am by seb

» Your opinions please
homophobic idiot EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm by ShadowOfTheDay

» Just... argh!
homophobic idiot EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 am by The Glass Menagerie

» Overwhelmed.
homophobic idiot EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:01 am by piecesofme.rebecca

» "you don't have a right to feel insecure"
homophobic idiot EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:38 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» *TW* (language/medical) NHS
homophobic idiot EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 am by The Glass Menagerie

» all the things i would love to fuckin say to you..
homophobic idiot EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:51 am by Jakey

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:20 pm

homophobic idiot

+2
The Orchestra
EddieJamie
6 posters

Go down

homophobic idiot Empty homophobic idiot

Post by EddieJamie Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:11 am

you dont agree with gay couples having kids? not by any means because its 'cruel and unfair'? wtf is actually wrong with you you fucking twat - get with the fucking times and stop living in the fucking stone age - ever think a child is fucking unlucky to live with a couple like you? cos i guarantee there are much better gay parents than you are. CUNT.

if anyone else feels like this then they can gtfo my friends list and out of my life right now - because this is ridiculous archaic shite.

this is what jess' dad argued with me not so long ago - "these poor kids that have to deal with growing up with a couple of faggots" were some of his last words to me. i couldve fucking slapped him i swear

now it makes ME think of my own dad in my world who also has the same fucking opinion - wouldnt be surprised if he was based on jess' own dad. fucking wanker.

i refuse to let anyone tell me im a bad dad - whether it be because of my sexuality or otherwise - my kids are treated like gold and i love them and the ground they walk on. if you think any differently then you can fuck off and die. i really dont give a shit if people have different opinions on this - if you think that then youre a narrowminded cunt. end of fucking story.
EddieJamie
EddieJamie

Male Posts : 77
System : Jamie & Ed, also with Ollie, Jake and Jess

Back to top Go down

homophobic idiot Empty Re: homophobic idiot

Post by The Orchestra Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:16 am

still honestly surprises me that people cant open their eyes and realise that whether you're gay, straight or whatever else it doesnt ever make you a bad parents. being a bad parent is teaching your child to be narrow-minded, teaching them to hate.

i'm just sorry you had to deal with someone telling you something like that. it's bang out of order whether talking to someone who's in a same-sex relationship with kids or anybody else in general.

i wish people could grow up and understand that being gay doesnt make you a bad person, a bad parent, a bad friend, a bad anything. yeah i'm sure there's blenty of gay people who are horrible but it most definitely wouldnt be because of them being gay, that's just ridiculous. anyone can be a bad anything regardless or sexuality, gender etc.
The Orchestra
The Orchestra
Elite Member
Elite Member

System : lots of people.

http://www.orchestratedmess.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EddieJamie Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:33 am

lolz tbh jaim hes probs got issues himself. if ur reli that comfortable wiv ur own sexuality u wudnt give a fuck. n he obvs does.

he cries lyk a bitch when his missis tells him off n tries to jump off a bridge when things get to hard. lets face it babe hes just a melodramatic toss bag. this is just anotha way to get our attention before we go back lyk. fucking ignore the cunt xo

[ed]
EddieJamie
EddieJamie

Male Posts : 77
System : Jamie & Ed, also with Ollie, Jake and Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by piecesofme.rebecca Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:43 am

Jamie, the guy sounds like a real douche with issues about HIS parenting skills. Or maybe like Ed said issues with his sexuality.
piecesofme.rebecca
piecesofme.rebecca

Female Posts : 133
System : Mostly I have alters that are me who split away at different ages or have specific skills and purposes within the system. All of my selves 13 and up go by Rebecca. Before that the name Becky was used by family so most don't like being called that. One teen goes by Becca. Many will note their age if they know it, but not always. Outside my core selves there are some who have been named for their roles like Anger, Sorrow, Painholder etc. My strongest and oldest memory keeper is Amber, she's a gatekeeper of sorts. She almost never comes out to be social. Paul is the carer for my Littles. He's just lovely. Dean is my main protector. Others inside but who rarely interact with the outside world are Grandma (Mary), Celeste, Andy (male), and Eric.

Back to top Go down

Post by usagi1983 Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:26 pm

~__~ the only one that "ACTS" homophobic in our system are the ones that are gay themselves...

and this is joking of them, because of the recent situations lol... XD

Tensei and Mako mock the crap out of Sai and Justin for their on and off again gay/straight stuff LOL.

So i'd just say throw the guy in a room full of drag queens and baby dolls and let him stew Razz

(SORRY THIS WAS HANAKO ~__~ SORRY SORRY x.x hocrap i forgot to log back into our account not jill's fsdpoifjosidfj. SORRY)
usagi1983
usagi1983

Female Posts : 15
System : I dont understand this o__o hanako says i'm the original and i'm the first O__O;;;

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:18 pm

I really only have one thing to say to this. I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again.

When I was growing up, I would have given ANYthing to have parents like you two. If I had HAD parents like you (by which I mean loving, caring, honest, rather than gay, which clearly has NO bearing on parenting skills), I wouldn't have most of the issues I do. Every time I hear about you guys and your family it warms my heart. It makes me so happy to know that your children have what they have.

*Hugs* to you both. I'm sorry he is being an idiot, at least you know he's talking rubbish. Afterall, all you have to do is look at your own little family unit, and see the truth before your eyes.

Sly
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by olo'ronsem Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:53 am

no way wud u or ed ever be bad parents!!
olo'ronsem
olo'ronsem

Female Posts : 120
System : Ashley (core/host), Solene (16), Cloee (4), Selene (11), Nicki (14), Jessi (25), Quorra(7), Andrew (17), Xavier (300)

http://didawareness.blogspot.com/?zx=eda686e92bf92216

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down