DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile
DIDYou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» I was a guest...
thats what you fuckin get you fucker EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:26 am by pearl diver

» they lost my paperwork
thats what you fuckin get you fucker EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» language *tw*
thats what you fuckin get you fucker EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:35 am by seb

» Your opinions please
thats what you fuckin get you fucker EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm by ShadowOfTheDay

» Just... argh!
thats what you fuckin get you fucker EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 am by The Glass Menagerie

» Overwhelmed.
thats what you fuckin get you fucker EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:01 am by piecesofme.rebecca

» "you don't have a right to feel insecure"
thats what you fuckin get you fucker EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:38 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» *TW* (language/medical) NHS
thats what you fuckin get you fucker EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 am by The Glass Menagerie

» all the things i would love to fuckin say to you..
thats what you fuckin get you fucker EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:51 am by Jakey

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:20 pm

thats what you fuckin get you fucker

3 posters

Go down

thats what you fuckin get you fucker Empty thats what you fuckin get you fucker

Post by runforyourlife224 Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:44 am

just found out the other day that a T Nick used to see and later filed a report against him cause he's a fuckin bastard who deserves to be thrown in jail.... anyway, we found out a couple of days ago he got his credentials revoked and can no longer do any sort of therapy in the whole fuckin state.

Nick started cryin when i told her... that man put her and several of her friends thru hell. he fuckin deserves to be in prison for the rest of his life... but there's been some justice, and that's what matters. she can breathe easier now knowin he's not runnin around tryin to 'counsel' young vulnerable girls with his fucked theories and theology.

that man makes my blood boil. awful fucker.

- Stewart
runforyourlife224
runforyourlife224
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 40
System : Nickie (21), Nichole (18), Todd (17), Megan (16), Alyssa (16), Stewart (15), Caroline (12), Molly (12), Aliyah (12), Annie (7), Susie (4), Abigail (4?), Samuel (2), Virginia 'Ginny' (32?), Ramone (35?), Caiden (20), Alina (22)

Back to top Go down

thats what you fuckin get you fucker Empty Re: thats what you fuckin get you fucker

Post by Jakey Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:34 pm

That's so awful how someone like that can cause so much harm to others and only just get their license revoked? The dude should be taken to jail and made to apologize to all those that he caused harm to.
Someone is trusting their mind with a guy like that, and he can go ruin it in an instance. I think it's very wrong and I just wish that you guys never had to deal with him in the first place!

Jake (co-Jess)
Jakey
Jakey
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 519
System : Jess (host), Jamie, Eddie, & Oliver

http://jakebabel.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

thats what you fuckin get you fucker Empty Re: thats what you fuckin get you fucker

Post by The Glass Menagerie Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:04 am

well...i am glad that if nothing else, he's got his license revoked. thank fuck for that. i'd suggest trying to press charges, but i know nothing of the statute of limitations regarding that or if Nick would be up to it, that would be very horrible to have it all brought back up again. =/

but you're right, at least he can't do that to anybody again, how absolutely awful he did it in the first place.
The Glass Menagerie
The Glass Menagerie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female Posts : 636
System : too many to list :3

Back to top Go down

thats what you fuckin get you fucker Empty tw for sensitive topics

Post by runforyourlife224 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:47 am

thanks guys.

he definitely deserves worse than just getting his license/credentials revoked... we thought about pressin charges, but the problem is most of it would be hearsay or just come down to he said/she said... a couple of her friends are the ones who would have the real charges, but the fucker took steps to make sure they'd be too fuckin terrified to do shit about it.

there are a million things i'd love to personally do to that man and his wife... he caused more damage than any good. he convinced Nick she was schizophrenic and doped her up on meds and had her convinced she was crazy and we were just voices or d*mons, AFTER askin if she knew what DID was... asshole knew and still 'diagnosed' her (which we found out later he legally couldn't do cause he wasn't fully licensed yet), and doped her on meds anyway

thats what you fuckin get you fucker 889463111 thats what you fuckin get you fucker 1597927561 thats what you fuckin get you fucker 334884854
runforyourlife224
runforyourlife224
Junior
Junior

System : Nickie (21), Nichole (18), Todd (17), Megan (16), Alyssa (16), Stewart (15), Caroline (12), Molly (12), Aliyah (12), Annie (7), Susie (4), Abigail (4?), Samuel (2), Virginia 'Ginny' (32?), Ramone (35?), Caiden (20), Alina (22)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Glass Menagerie Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:47 pm

oh, that sucks so, so much. =( has she talked to any of them about it? maybe if they all went in together, that kind of thing? i'm afraid i really don't know anything about pressing charges, so i don't know what she could do about it at all.

that's absolutely fucked up of him, absolutely disgusting. you don't just diagnose someone with schizophrenia when you know they don't have it...or regardless, prescribing someone with medication is something serious, you don't at all just stuff meds down someone's throat...and if he prescribed them and wasn't fully licensed, i'm pretty sure that's not exactly legal either? that's just so awful of him to do that to her, to misdiagnose her knowingly, to do so when he wasn't licensed completely yet, and to dope her up. =/ i'm so sorry.
The Glass Menagerie
The Glass Menagerie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female Posts : 636
System : too many to list :3

Back to top Go down

Post by runforyourlife224 Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:10 pm

she's tried talkin with one friend about it a few different times.... but the bastard has thoroughly scared the ever living hell out of her and she doesn't want to press charges any more than they already have. and she's the one with the more hardcore evidence against him... it doesn't help that with Nicks memory gaps she doesn't remember everythin that happened... none of us really do, its all a giant fuckin fuzzy blur... and most of it would be in the form of texts or recallin convos, but you can't get texts from the cell phone company unless you have a fuckin court order, and you can't get a court order unless you already have a fuckin case goin. so that blows a huge fuckin hole into that...

he did a fucking SHIT TON of shit... i mean thats just the highlights of it... its not legal, no. it wasn't even legal of him to 'diagnose' her, but she/we didn't know that. he had to take her to a pdoc to get them prescribed.. but he talked her thru all of the meds and which one would be the best with which side affects and told her what to say to get them... even gave her some of his own a couple of times >.< i mean the guy is fuckin awful on so many levels.

and the meds did nothin but make her gain weight (which retriggered her and Alyssa's ED's) and turn her into a fuckin zombie. we all have huge fuckin memory gaps from that. we really don't know who was fuckin out and who wasn't (which is way more alarmin now than it already was cause of new shit we've found out about our system). we know we were all there and we have a general idea of shit, but that's the hugest memory gap we have since before high school

its so fucked up. i'd love for him to go where the sun never fuckin shines... but this is better than nothin

- Stewart
runforyourlife224
runforyourlife224
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum