DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile
DIDYou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» I was a guest...
i despise some people so much. ._. EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:26 am by pearl diver

» they lost my paperwork
i despise some people so much. ._. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» language *tw*
i despise some people so much. ._. EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:35 am by seb

» Your opinions please
i despise some people so much. ._. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm by ShadowOfTheDay

» Just... argh!
i despise some people so much. ._. EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 am by The Glass Menagerie

» Overwhelmed.
i despise some people so much. ._. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:01 am by piecesofme.rebecca

» "you don't have a right to feel insecure"
i despise some people so much. ._. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:38 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» *TW* (language/medical) NHS
i despise some people so much. ._. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 am by The Glass Menagerie

» all the things i would love to fuckin say to you..
i despise some people so much. ._. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:51 am by Jakey

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:20 pm

i despise some people so much. ._.

5 posters

Go down

i despise some people so much. ._. Empty i despise some people so much. ._.

Post by The Glass Menagerie Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:23 pm

mentions religion, especially christianity, and talk of demons

:| i really, really, really am trying not to go off on this person SO much on facebook but seriously, what the ever-living fuck? alters are really demons? are you fucking kidding me? no, they aren't. rebuking them in the name of J*sus will do precisely jack shit.

okay that's it, fuck him. fuck him with a rusty-razor-blade-wrapped CACTUS. seriously. i have a feeling telling him that i'm not christian will blow his fucking mind. what a cunt.

alters are not demons. alters are not deceiving spirits. the fact that someone can outright say that and say just because DID isn't mentioned in the bible, it doesn't exist is fucking...mind-blowing in a horrible way. :|

The Glass Menagerie
The Glass Menagerie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female Posts : 636
System : too many to list :3

Back to top Go down

i despise some people so much. ._. Empty Re: i despise some people so much. ._.

Post by TheCastles Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:46 pm

It's nearly bedtime so I should be settling down now but I really can't cos I want to tear this guy to shreds, use the B*ble to prove him wrong, tell him to STFU and go away!

Jess (and Amanda a bit)
TheCastles
TheCastles

Female Posts : 10
System : Amanda, Camille

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakey Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:00 am

*Facepalm* What do these people actually see in what they're preaching? Rolling Eyes
Nevermind I guess... Sorry they hurt your feelings i despise some people so much. ._. 2122585038
Jakey
Jakey
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 519
System : Jess (host), Jamie, Eddie, & Oliver

http://jakebabel.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Orchestra Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:28 am

-sigh- well that guy didnt half wind us up... i feel extremely spacey with all his religious babble being shoved down my throat and all that switchiness.

at least me and Theo had a sense of humor about it and just made fun of what he said, after a while it was hard to take him seriously, you know? especially after he kinda proved himself to be someone trying to program people into what he believes is right (since clearly his way is the only way). even Chelsea doesnt buy that b/s, though it'd be weird if she thought she and everyone else were demons or something :S

meh. i guess on the upside it helped us vent some frustrations and that was well needed \o/
The Orchestra
The Orchestra
Elite Member
Elite Member

System : lots of people.

http://www.orchestratedmess.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Glass Menagerie Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:28 pm

i wouldn't be so ticked off at him except for how because of him, Emily got triggered out, and while i love her dearly, it is never a good thing when she is triggered out. Sad

and yes, obvious brainwashing attempt is obvious. he was like a Christian spam bot. Razz

but just horribly sick and disgusting that anyone can think and feel that way, like supposedly triggers are just demons as well. cuz you know...it's not like you can get reminded of awful things that happened to you, nope, it's all demons. Rolling Eyes

then he somehow said he was G*d...so...i guess that sums it up right there how deluded he is. tongue

so frustrating, though. i have no problem with people who are religious/spiritual as long as they don't shove it in my face constantly.

otherwise, well, Voltaire: "Oh Lord (Wake the Dead)" comes to mind, especially this bit:

"I swear to you the next fool who comes shooting his mouth off 'bout his almighty friend up in the sky is gonna get a mighty load of me when I sound off in the way of a kick right in his eye..." i despise some people so much. ._. 240439601
The Glass Menagerie
The Glass Menagerie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lily.n.gilly Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:38 am

what an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean alters CAN be demons, but thats not the same as alters ARE demons.

I AM NOT A DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont really know what to say, but he sounds HORRID. can you delete him?

i hope you feel better soon. stupid people are just stupid Sad
lily.n.gilly
lily.n.gilly

Female Posts : 6
System : me and gilly, and other people on here are sly and seb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Glass Menagerie Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:35 pm

thank you. <3

well, he's not on our facebook thankfully, and we don't usually just add people we don't know, so the chances of him friend-requesting us out of the blue are slim. he's still bothering one of our friends, or has been, through a skype prayer-line, but oh well. there's nothing we can do about that.

and yeah, it frustrates me so much to hear such idiotic opinions anyway, regardless of anything else. it's completely untrue. i would like to see people like that go through a tenth of what we've been through and then call alters demons! (not really, because i wouldn't wish it on anyone, but you know what i mean.) -sighs-
The Glass Menagerie
The Glass Menagerie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum