DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile
DIDYou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» I was a guest...
The Extrovert in between a pile of introverts EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:26 am by pearl diver

» they lost my paperwork
The Extrovert in between a pile of introverts EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» language *tw*
The Extrovert in between a pile of introverts EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:35 am by seb

» Your opinions please
The Extrovert in between a pile of introverts EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm by ShadowOfTheDay

» Just... argh!
The Extrovert in between a pile of introverts EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 am by The Glass Menagerie

» Overwhelmed.
The Extrovert in between a pile of introverts EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:01 am by piecesofme.rebecca

» "you don't have a right to feel insecure"
The Extrovert in between a pile of introverts EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:38 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» *TW* (language/medical) NHS
The Extrovert in between a pile of introverts EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 am by The Glass Menagerie

» all the things i would love to fuckin say to you..
The Extrovert in between a pile of introverts EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:51 am by Jakey

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:20 pm

The Extrovert in between a pile of introverts

4 posters

Go down

The Extrovert in between a pile of introverts Empty The Extrovert in between a pile of introverts

Post by pretzelkarma Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:03 pm

I dont know if it's cause i'm still somewhat sick, stressed or what... but i'm always feeling like i'm wrong, like something's WRONG for being extroverted.
(Hint: 90% of my friends are shy including headspace, and family outworld.)

I feel like i'm being an attention getter for talking somedays even x.x my mom always pulls me away from yacking at people like it's some sort of disease.
pretzelkarma
pretzelkarma
High Member
High Member

Male Posts : 188
System : Hanako, Saitou, Justin, Mako, Tensei, Reiko, Lily ... List Goes on.

http://pretzelkarma.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The Extrovert in between a pile of introverts Empty Re: The Extrovert in between a pile of introverts

Post by Slythe Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:08 pm

I know what you mean, sort of. I'm an introvert who loves people and being social. I just need to have massive amounts of alone time to recharge, especially if I'm emotionally unstable that day. Fortunately my headmates respect that and know when to leave me be.

But as for the talking... oh geez. I really shouldn't get started on the topic or it will turn into a rant, I have that much to say on the matter. So. I'm just going to leave this here.

Slythe
High Member
High Member

System : Lerimore, Sherlock, Lashawndra, David, the Doctor, and Eleven

http://slythe.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Extrovert in between a pile of introverts Empty Re: The Extrovert in between a pile of introverts

Post by Jakey Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:32 pm

I'm shy at first when I meet people; but then if I get really comfortable I talk lots, but if I'm not comfortable I blabber Sad
Jamie's always been a total extrovert! Comfortable in any situation. And Ed is always the introvert; only liking to be with people really close and not make eyecontact with anyone else... Lotsa variety!
Jakey
Jakey
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 519
System : Jess (host), Jamie, Eddie, & Oliver

http://jakebabel.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pretzelkarma Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:13 am

See it's odd cause my mother's shy and artistic but my dad's an outgoing fundamentalist weirdo x.x - and unfortunaltey on that note, my boyfriend is shy xD
pretzelkarma
pretzelkarma
High Member
High Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StrangeLoops Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:21 pm

It's interesting - We're in a social group of people mostly in the middle - not really either one fully. But it's weird for them when I need time alone, like away from other people - out on the deck or whatever. In my experience, introverts tend to be treated as weird more often.

That said, I have issues with volume control and social cues due to other conditions, and when I go on and on about things that other people are not interested in or whatever, people do react by telling me to shush or pull me away or whatever...

It's a tricky balance.
-Phi
StrangeLoops
StrangeLoops
Junior
Junior

System : Phi (Meshe, Sage, C, Writer., ???), Erena, Anda, Riku, Zexion, Axel

http://strangeloops.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pretzelkarma Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:00 am

*jumps back into the old topic* WE.. i mean I figured it out; mun is not a DOMINANT figure, she's an extroverted outgoing only child who never learned to be dominant. Probably because her introverted shy mother is dominant in some ways Razz in no bad way we mean tho. Sai is shy, i'm not - but i'm only quiet because i'm a guy and i don't feel like yacking my head off. I'll punch people if i want tho Razz ...>.> that sounded mean, but i'm still of the old "i'm so masculine can i punch you" era.

Mun has volume and social cue issues too...
pretzelkarma
pretzelkarma
High Member
High Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum