DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile
DIDYou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» I was a guest...
seriously!?!?!?!?!?! EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:26 am by pearl diver

» they lost my paperwork
seriously!?!?!?!?!?! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» language *tw*
seriously!?!?!?!?!?! EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:35 am by seb

» Your opinions please
seriously!?!?!?!?!?! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm by ShadowOfTheDay

» Just... argh!
seriously!?!?!?!?!?! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 am by The Glass Menagerie

» Overwhelmed.
seriously!?!?!?!?!?! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:01 am by piecesofme.rebecca

» "you don't have a right to feel insecure"
seriously!?!?!?!?!?! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:38 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» *TW* (language/medical) NHS
seriously!?!?!?!?!?! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 am by The Glass Menagerie

» all the things i would love to fuckin say to you..
seriously!?!?!?!?!?! EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:51 am by Jakey

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:20 pm

seriously!?!?!?!?!?!

4 posters

Go down

seriously!?!?!?!?!?! Empty seriously!?!?!?!?!?!

Post by olo'ronsem Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:20 pm

like really?

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my fucking boyfriend is snoring, again, just like every night. cept this time its REALLY MOTHERFUCKING LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i went to fucking bed at 1:30 am and now its FUCKING 4 AM!!!!! my alarm goes off in an hour so i can fucking get ready for school, i missed school yesterday cuz i was too fucking switchy and spent the whole day on my island. now im fucking tired as shit!!! i cant control my fucking head when im this mother fucking tired!!! GAH MOTHER FUCKER DO U KNOT HEAR URSELF!!! I CANT FUCKING DO THIS WITH U EVEY FUCKING NIGHT!!!

my tues thurs clsses are the MOST important, i can not not not not miss them!! u know wut? fuck him! i dont care if hes trying to make me healthy, im having as many fucking energy drinks as my fuckign heart can take today!! eat that fucker!!

its bad enough that he is way to fucking vanilla and refuses to try wut i wanna try in bed, and then acts all sad when im like "wooo...normal sex...." dont get me wrong, normal is fine...but not when im in my mood!! seriously!?!?!?!?!?! 1597927561

and now he just cant stop snoring!! i just want sleep...so bad. plz can i just sleep? plz? seriously!?!?!?!?!?! 3307848339 i try to wake him up but he cant help it, just how he is, and i get that. its just when im so fucking tired i hate him! i hate every little thing he does or doesnt do!!

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANNA FUCKING SLEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! seriously!?!?!?!?!?! 889463111
olo'ronsem
olo'ronsem

Female Posts : 120
System : Ashley (core/host), Solene (16), Cloee (4), Selene (11), Nicki (14), Jessi (25), Quorra(7), Andrew (17), Xavier (300)

http://didawareness.blogspot.com/?zx=eda686e92bf92216

Back to top Go down

seriously!?!?!?!?!?! Empty Re: seriously!?!?!?!?!?!

Post by olo'ronsem Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:21 pm

and im sorry for this rant, i love my boyfriend i do...i just dont want to say this to him and i was getting ready to start screaming at him seriously!?!?!?!?!?! 1930843441
olo'ronsem
olo'ronsem

System : Ashley (core/host), Solene (16), Cloee (4), Selene (11), Nicki (14), Jessi (25), Quorra(7), Andrew (17), Xavier (300)

Back to top Go down

Post by olo'ronsem Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:38 pm

i might smother him with a pillow tho
olo'ronsem
olo'ronsem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessicakes Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:54 pm

aw ash, i know you love him - its so frustrating when things like this happen!

my partner doesnt snore, but my dad (and dog!) do very loudly. when i live at home with my parents, they used to keep me up at night, but sending jake or jamie out instead proves to work really well (theyre much heavier sleepers than me)

what ive found is that it's become automatic now. i'll go to sleep, but one of them will wake up in the morning, and my mum will say something like 'your dad was snoring so loudly that i had to sleep in the spare room' but as far as we're concerned, we slept really well :3

jamie snores too... that really aggravates my partner! he ends up poking, or shaking him if jamie doesnt settle Razz

my partner gets very sweaty at night though - always! so it makes cuddling practically impossible most nights unless i want to stick to him!

can he buy any of those snore sprays, or gels, or strips to help you get a better night sleep? im sure if you brought it up with him he would be happy to go to the doctors for you!
Jessicakes
Jessicakes
Founder
Founder

Female Posts : 110
System : Jakey, Jamie, Eddie & Ollie

https://didyou.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by olo'ronsem Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:18 pm

he used to use strips but they stopped working, and my ears are too small for plugs...he wakes up this morning thou and gives me this "thnx i didint sleep" look grrrr
olo'ronsem
olo'ronsem

Back to top Go down

Post by olo'ronsem Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:13 pm

im gonna try buying the kid sized ear plugs when im on break at work today, he decided to skip his class cuz my thrashing about kept him up. so even thou im ready to go, i gotta wait till 9 cuz my classes start at 10.

i wud love to send him to the docs, but we both lack insurance. hes said that once he has some that he wants that surgery done. in the meantime im getting nicki to help me put us both on a diet, cuz we are both over weight. him especially, so i think thats why his snoring has gotten so bad
olo'ronsem
olo'ronsem

Back to top Go down

Post by piecesofme.rebecca Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:46 am

Oh man, the combo of stress and sleep deprivation SUUUUUCK!!!!! I know how that can just bring out the worst mood.

Something to consider is he may have sleep apnea. It can cause snoring. When I used to sleep in bed propping myself up with lots of pillows helped it.
piecesofme.rebecca
piecesofme.rebecca

Female Posts : 133
System : Mostly I have alters that are me who split away at different ages or have specific skills and purposes within the system. All of my selves 13 and up go by Rebecca. Before that the name Becky was used by family so most don't like being called that. One teen goes by Becca. Many will note their age if they know it, but not always. Outside my core selves there are some who have been named for their roles like Anger, Sorrow, Painholder etc. My strongest and oldest memory keeper is Amber, she's a gatekeeper of sorts. She almost never comes out to be social. Paul is the carer for my Littles. He's just lovely. Dean is my main protector. Others inside but who rarely interact with the outside world are Grandma (Mary), Celeste, Andy (male), and Eric.

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentEchos Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:34 pm

Wanna know the best way to stop someone snoring? People snore on their backs. Sew acotton reel or something in the middle of the back of his pajamas. Every time her rolls on his back he'll be uncomfortable and automatically turn over...no more snoring!

SilentEchos

Male Posts : 23
System : too many to name

Back to top Go down

Post by olo'ronsem Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:36 pm

he snores on his side too...and were thinking he does have sleep apnea cuz he stops breathing in the middle of the night, and hes got restless legs
olo'ronsem
olo'ronsem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum