DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile
DIDYou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» I was a guest...
Audio Intros from the System EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:26 am by pearl diver

» they lost my paperwork
Audio Intros from the System EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» language *tw*
Audio Intros from the System EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:35 am by seb

» Your opinions please
Audio Intros from the System EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm by ShadowOfTheDay

» Just... argh!
Audio Intros from the System EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 am by The Glass Menagerie

» Overwhelmed.
Audio Intros from the System EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:01 am by piecesofme.rebecca

» "you don't have a right to feel insecure"
Audio Intros from the System EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:38 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» *TW* (language/medical) NHS
Audio Intros from the System EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 am by The Glass Menagerie

» all the things i would love to fuckin say to you..
Audio Intros from the System EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:51 am by Jakey

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:20 pm

Audio Intros from the System

Go down

Audio Intros from the System Empty Audio Intros from the System

Post by pretzelkarma Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:30 am

I DOUBT there's trigger to this cause i pre-wrote it.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
That's the first attempt i think i'm gonna go back and do the audible one in a minute i wrote up
------------------------
Second attempt:
Script:
Hello and Welcome to the system of PretzelKarma.
You've caught us on a day that ...well wasn't very easy to do this on; we blacked out last night and well, mun's still in world sleeping after waking up and having a hissy fit at me. Well, ok so you want to know why this sounds staged before i tell you who i am? Sure; it's easier for us to write down an introduction and then talk it out - it's a suspect symptom of the attention deficit. Now onto who i am? That's an interesting question; i have many names - the one that sticks, well the one that is my ACTUAL name is Justin... but i've been called fuckface, dogface... asswipe; all in good faith towards issues i've had in the past.

I may be the only one talking on this; but rest assured we'll try to get more coming out in future.

I'm hoping this wakes mun up too ... it's about 9:30 in the morning here, and well frankly? We got to bed about 11.
Yasuo's off in the back making sure she doesnt kill someone cause i didnt take her meds right away (>__> she's in a bad mood for some reason, i supposedly broke a rule.)

I don't see the point of us doing a meme accent thing; just because well - chances are high a bunch of the japanese will sound like americans trying to sound japanese.

I apologize if my accent sounds odd; i can't imagine why - but since mun's been in New Zealand for years i've had to fight to keep mine.

I would desperatley appreciate if this Mp3 did not get passed around; we were considering doing a youtube video - but it'll be enough just doing the videos we do let alone publically coming out individually in that sort of fashion.

Anyways, i'm going to round up and see if anyone else is interested in coming out and saying hi...

Btw, the rest of this may or may not be "written" so when posted to the forum, there probably won't be a seperate script thing to help divulge what we've said in case anyone thinks we've mumbled. Sorry; but i can't see anyone else wanting to do a written thing Smile

Thanks!
Justin, and the rest of the crew interested in following.
(P.s. i haven't been out in years; so i'm not sure how well this is going to go considering i'm a bit self concious on how much like mun i'll sound... plus it breaks another cardinal rule, supposedly i'm not meant to front but nobody else was going to when we blacked out last night)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND I shall murder his butt later Razz
GRR. Don't murder me it's not like i had a choice - hurry up and finish yours >.> you got crap to do and your mom's home in an hour

.... :3 but it's so like me to screw up >.> ok fine i'm joking XD anyways mine is getting uploaded and i'll get it on here later it's like 20 minutes of my singing and blathering, that's how you can tell it's me XD i blather and yap too much
pretzelkarma
pretzelkarma
High Member
High Member

Male Posts : 188
System : Hanako, Saitou, Justin, Mako, Tensei, Reiko, Lily ... List Goes on.

http://pretzelkarma.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Audio Intros from the System Empty Re: Audio Intros from the System

Post by pretzelkarma Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:35 am

Ok and mine's now uploaded and it's here:

It's about 22 mb XD
pretzelkarma
pretzelkarma
High Member
High Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pretzelkarma Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Just updating that we did do (Even sai) an accent meme thing; Sai REALLY hated it xD but said he'd do it cause Chaosrunners asked him to XD [Only admins are allowed to see this link] we'll maybe do more talking on there eventually... but i thought i'd edit saying WE DID do an accent thing
pretzelkarma
pretzelkarma
High Member
High Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum