DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile
DIDYou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» I was a guest...
Can I have one day where nothing goes wrong?! EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:26 am by pearl diver

» they lost my paperwork
Can I have one day where nothing goes wrong?! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» language *tw*
Can I have one day where nothing goes wrong?! EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:35 am by seb

» Your opinions please
Can I have one day where nothing goes wrong?! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm by ShadowOfTheDay

» Just... argh!
Can I have one day where nothing goes wrong?! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 am by The Glass Menagerie

» Overwhelmed.
Can I have one day where nothing goes wrong?! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:01 am by piecesofme.rebecca

» "you don't have a right to feel insecure"
Can I have one day where nothing goes wrong?! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:38 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» *TW* (language/medical) NHS
Can I have one day where nothing goes wrong?! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 am by The Glass Menagerie

» all the things i would love to fuckin say to you..
Can I have one day where nothing goes wrong?! EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:51 am by Jakey

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:20 pm

Can I have one day where nothing goes wrong?!

3 posters

Go down

Can I have one day where nothing goes wrong?! Empty Can I have one day where nothing goes wrong?!

Post by Leafy Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:15 am

Gah...this is basically what it says in the title. I am so effing fed up of everything going wrong, or just not going at all :/ For half the day at least things manage to go reasonably well i.e. I am not curled up in a ball or scared to set foot outside my front door. But oh no..that would be too much to ask for the rest of my evening to be pleasant. Got another job rejection. I AM RUNNING OUT OF JOBS TO APPLY FOR. I must seriously have 'DO NOT EMPLOY THIS NUTCASE' stuck to my head or something.

Then my phone runs out of credit just as I am trying to sort something important out. So I call back and get a b*llo*king for 'cutting off'. I am somehow expected to sort out thee parents' crap of the world when I DON'T CARE. I want to be left alone with a bottle of wine and a good sci-fi. I know that never fixes anything but right now I don't care. I just feel frustrated and upset. It's days like this when I think it is really worth it all?

*note that I am not about to do anything drastic, I simply wonder what my life achieves sometimes*

ANYWAY...that's basically it for now Smile
Leafy
Leafy

Female Posts : 15
System : None

Back to top Go down

Can I have one day where nothing goes wrong?! Empty Re: Can I have one day where nothing goes wrong?!

Post by The Glass Menagerie Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:08 pm

Have things gotten better now? :3 That sounds like a REALLY frustrating day, no wonder you were so fed-up with it. D:

I doubt you have "do not employ this nutcase" stuck to your forehead. Razz Although I know what you mean. :c It's hard to find jobs nowadays. :/ -sighs-
The Glass Menagerie
The Glass Menagerie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female Posts : 636
System : too many to list :3

Back to top Go down

Can I have one day where nothing goes wrong?! Empty Re: Can I have one day where nothing goes wrong?!

Post by seb Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:27 pm

ahhhh leafy... im sorry ya stuck in this rut =/
no advice im afraid, as been bashing me head against a similar brick wall myself lately, n i know how much it sucks.
just wanted to say ya not alone, n while i KNOW how it feels (as in 'do not employ this nutcase') but honestly, s'just the economy atm. this story is happening all over, no bugger can get a job, let alone one they actually want.
but persevere, n it will come eventually. in the mean time, i hope ya wine n ya sci fi helped some.

seb
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafy Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Things are still pretty up and down. This week has been a big F-you from life so once again, I'm not feeling my best :/

Trying to distract myself but even pills are doing nothing to help the way I feel. I know it's where I am at the moment. This place has a lot of bad reminders. I want to leave, but at the same time a small part of me feels like it's where I SHOULD be still. I'm not saying that I enjoy it, I hate being here, but at least I knew what was expected of me.

@Seb, thank-you for your words. It means a lot to know that I'm not alone. The wine was lovely Smile I definately reccommend it. Sci-fi, as always never fails to entertain me.
Leafy
Leafy

Female Posts : 15
System : None

Back to top Go down

Post by seb Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:00 am

oh wow... fuck. i hear ya, i really hear ya.

i dont know very much about you at all, but i know what its like to return to places where ya have a history, n while ya hate it, n ya wanna get away, that feeling of familiarity i guess. ya spend ya life being treated a certain way, it becomes familiar. nowt to do with enjoying it, but ya live what ya learn.
i have that awful feeling when we have to visit 'family'. the conflict of 'i cant wait to get away', to the polar opposite of 'this is where i should be, this is who i am, this is what i deserve'. if people tell ya that shit n treat ya that way long enough, it becomes normal to ya.
i really am sorry ya being made to feel that way. i know theres nothing i can do, but ill keep ya in my thoughts.

glad ya enjoyed the wine - what was it? n ya cant beat a bit of sci fi.

seb
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum